Saturday, February 25, 2012

Unforeseen Intermission

So...been away for about 3 weeks.  Both computers (ancient laptops purchased the summer after high school graduation) have been pretty much shot and now we have a desk top...which had some problems at first but now seems to be doing well...anyway.  Lots of things to write.  I am still here...will still be part of the blog world.  Hopefully now that the computer situation has been rectified, there won't be any more intermissions...at least not any that last this long.  Upcoming posts include my first book review for Waterbrook Multnomah publishing group and the plans for an upcoming trip that Avonlea and I will be taking.  Thank for holding on. :)

For now, check out an awesome blog I have been following for about a month.  I love the way this mom ministers to her family and community.  Be sure to check out her recipe index.  I've tried 7 or 8 of her recipes already and they are amazing!  http://momonamission.me/

Happy Mothering!


No comments:

Post a Comment